How to transfer my domain away from you?
Feel free to transfer them out of my administration system, there is no fee involved. However you must make sure that you have checked the following before you start the transfer process.
- Make sure you have checked the domain details and the registered email address!Your domain name needs to have a valid email address because you need to approve the transfer to your new registrar!
- Make sure your name servers, host records or any other details are valid and up to date!Once the transfer process starts you can't change any of the details or name servers!
Login your account and make sure you have checked everything from the list above for the domain name you want to transfer out.
- Unlock your domain if it is locked (not all domain names will have a lock)
- Retrieve the EPP code (required for some domain extensions)
- Request your TAG from the new registrar if you transfer any .UK domain name!
Once logged in click on the menu option: Domains, My Domains, Select the domain by going to the end of the row and click on the pull down icon. Select: Manage Domain, depending on the top level domain name you will see all available options in the left menu. Please check all details and make changes as required, logout.
-) Go to your new registrar and start the transfer process.
Note: You can't transfer domains away that are less then 60 days old or locked!
Was this answer helpful?
Sorry, that is not possible, all sales for domain names are final and there is no refund possible.
DNS stands for Domain Name System. It is like a big phone book that allows your computer to look...
Types of DNS RecordsThere are five types of available DNS records: A = Address - This record is...
Domain names are active immediately, but the name server information can take up to 48 hours to...
Depends, if your hosting is already set-up on any of my servers and tested to go live, YES. If it...